Ross23 Member 32 Member For: 17y 11m 14d Posted 26/06/14 11:58 PM Posted 26/06/14 11:58 PM Hi Guys,I need some advice on the following upgrade options for my G6e turboOption 1:Herrod CAIHerrod Piping KitVenom FG Turbo Cat pipeInjectorsCooler thermostatPlus tuned by Monsta TorqueOption 2:Process West stage 1 cooler kitVenom FG Turbo Cat pipeInjectorsCooler thermostatPlus tuned by Monsta TorqueNot sure which option to go with. I'd appreciate some advice which option is best.Cheers,Ross.
BRK Member 361 Member For: 14y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/06/14 12:14 AM Posted 27/06/14 12:14 AM What did Monsta Torque say? They have a lot of experience with these cars. How hard do you want this car to go???IMO go for option 2. Bigger I/C is a good move for more consistent power.
Ross23 Member 32 Member For: 17y 11m 14d Posted 27/06/14 12:23 AM Author Posted 27/06/14 12:23 AM Monsta Torque recommend option 2 and keep the standard air box. I'm looking at getting around 300rwkw.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 27/06/14 12:48 AM Posted 27/06/14 12:48 AM I would go option 2 plus piping
mdmatt Member 70 Member For: 12y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/06/14 05:47 AM Posted 27/06/14 05:47 AM Option 2
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 27/06/14 06:08 AM Posted 27/06/14 06:08 AM ^As Above
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/06/14 06:32 AM Posted 27/06/14 06:32 AM Don't buy into the cai marketing wank that manufacturers/certain people go on about. Plenty of cars on here making over 400rwkw with stock airbox with a hole drilled in. Unless you want it for sound.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 27/06/14 06:45 AM Posted 27/06/14 06:45 AM opt 2PW step cool stage 1 comes with pipping.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 27/06/14 06:53 AM Posted 27/06/14 06:53 AM Is that pw group buy still open? Personally I'd go a dump pipe and cat. That exhaust system will last you until about 400
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now