Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/07/15 11:01 AM Posted 16/07/15 11:01 AM Yes with forscan. Mine pulls in ICC and BEM in hscan.What are the other modules you have listed?
burkey05 Member 76 Member For: 12y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/07/15 11:30 AM Posted 16/07/15 11:30 AM Yes with forscan. Mine pulls in ICC and BEM in hscan.What are the other modules you have listed?interesting that yours reads ICC and BEM without MS can but mine doesntFDIM - front display interfaceBPM - bluetooth phone moduleAIM - Audio interfacePAM - parking aidACM - audio controlI'm interested so see your results as I've scanned numerous ba/f/fg and have never had the MS-Can prompt.I think when you first used forscan it would've prompted you for MS can, but once you select NO, it wont ask again.it did with me just now when I selected no MS can. I had to delete all the cache data then reconnect, and it asked for MS can again
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/07/15 01:04 PM Posted 17/07/15 01:04 PM I modded my ELM tonight, unfortunatly still no ms-can request. I also deleted all my vehicle profiles and uninstalled and reinstalled the latest beta....still no MS-Can request unfortunately.
burkey05 Member 76 Member For: 12y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/07/15 01:20 PM Posted 17/07/15 01:20 PM is that on pc or mobile?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/07/15 01:24 PM Posted 17/07/15 01:24 PM PC.From the ELM327 mod pageNote: If FORScan doesn't ask you about HS/MS CAN switch (see chapter 2 below), it means it doesn't suspect MS CAN modules on the board and will not check for them, even if you modify the ELM.
burkey05 Member 76 Member For: 12y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/07/15 02:01 PM Posted 17/07/15 02:01 PM interestingwhat model/year car
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/07/15 02:09 PM Posted 17/07/15 02:09 PM 06 BF F6
burkey05 Member 76 Member For: 12y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/07/15 02:14 PM Posted 17/07/15 02:14 PM perhaps its only FG's use MS can as well as HS can
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/07/15 02:18 PM Posted 17/07/15 02:18 PM Yup, I agree.
burkey05 Member 76 Member For: 12y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/07/15 02:27 PM Posted 17/07/15 02:27 PM if I get a chance too, ill test my elm on a BF
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now