OkGuy New Member 5 Member For: 13y 19d Posted 26/05/14 04:06 AM Posted 26/05/14 04:06 AM Hey everyone just wondering if it is possible to install a Bee R Limiter on a BA XR6 Turbo? I have heard it is better than fuel cut limiters. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 26/05/14 04:09 AM Posted 26/05/14 04:09 AM I have a BeeR limiter.. It's called a wife..You seriously aren't talking about a breath alcohol lock out device are you? 1
Peppy_t92 Legacy Donating Member 748 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool Posted 26/05/14 04:16 AM Posted 26/05/14 04:16 AM There's no rpm signal from the ecu, you will need an autometer tach adapter 2
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 26/05/14 04:17 AM Posted 26/05/14 04:17 AM No, he's talking about a spark cut limiter that makes your car back fire off the limiter. As above you will need other parts to make it work - it is a bad idea anyway, you'll destroy the turbo in no time. What are you hoping to achieve?
OkGuy New Member 5 Member For: 13y 19d Posted 26/05/14 04:18 AM Author Posted 26/05/14 04:18 AM Haha no its a Rev limiter but cuts ignition instead of fuel. YouTube "Bee R Limiter" and you will see and hear what I'm talking about. Sounds like gunfire :-D
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/05/14 04:20 AM Posted 26/05/14 04:20 AM Ok 1
OkGuy New Member 5 Member For: 13y 19d Posted 26/05/14 04:22 AM Author Posted 26/05/14 04:22 AM I have read it is better than the fuel cut off. I don't do a lot of burnouts but it does bounce the limiter when I occasionally do
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 26/05/14 04:43 AM Posted 26/05/14 04:43 AM I've just read that it's worse than a fuel cut off.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 26/05/14 04:50 AM Posted 26/05/14 04:50 AM No sound where I am right now but I think this vid has the backfire, I know the car cartainly did as I filmed this. Was farking loud. 1
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 1d Gender: Male Posted 26/05/14 07:29 AM Posted 26/05/14 07:29 AM I've built a homemade BeeR for a mates drift pig, it's pointless unless you have straight pipes, any muffler or cat will be blown out very quickly. They are much safer than the factory fuel cut...the last thing you want to happen on limiter is to lose fuel...that's why people put surge tanks in.It's also stupidly fun to scare the sh*t out of people
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now