mike0819 Member 69 Member For: 12y 10m 8d Posted 25/05/14 04:36 AM Posted 25/05/14 04:36 AM For street driving. What best psi set for fg xr6 turbo? I currently run 40 on front 38 rear. Running 245 40 18 f and 275 35 18 rear. Nitto invo
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 5d Gender: Male Posted 25/05/14 04:41 AM Posted 25/05/14 04:41 AM 38/40 will give you best wear providing you have a decent alignment
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 25/05/14 05:42 AM Posted 25/05/14 05:42 AM I like Em high I mean crazy high 50 psi or go home I just like the feel of highly inflated tyresPlus they rip skids easier And I get dead even wear...
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 5d Gender: Male Posted 25/05/14 05:49 AM Posted 25/05/14 05:49 AM 50psi and you may aswell have solid fill tyres haha, zero grip, f*ck that 1
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 24d Gender: Male Posted 25/05/14 05:55 AM Posted 25/05/14 05:55 AM 50psi? Serious? I thought 40 was crazy!!!!
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 25/05/14 05:59 AM Posted 25/05/14 05:59 AM Nah it's surprising how well it holds especially with 135000km old shocksIn the wet it's laughable In the dry it's prefer itJust a different kind of smashing my date in isn't it?
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Posted 25/05/14 06:46 AM Posted 25/05/14 06:46 AM I run 40 front and the rear depends on the tyres I have. Last set had them at 28 to try get some grip out of them. New tyres on thursday and will start them at 38 and work down till I'm happy
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 26/05/14 03:16 AM Posted 26/05/14 03:16 AM 40 front and 36 rear here. Gives some room for heat increasing the pressures. Lower pressures in the rear mainly to improve grip off the line.Benny.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/05/14 03:32 AM Posted 26/05/14 03:32 AM (edited) Guys thoughts on front wheel drive cars. I just run 36 cold 40 hit all round. 17 inch rims moderate profile. Edited 26/05/14 03:34 AM by Kimberley Scott
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now