discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 07/05/14 04:51 AM Posted 07/05/14 04:51 AM I can only imagine how cheap 22" tyres on a ute would go in the wet! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/05/14 05:06 AM Posted 07/05/14 05:06 AM (edited) Probably something like this Steve? http://youtu.be/5QnjOQk1V-o Edited 07/05/14 05:08 AM by .Stripes. 2
jadex510 Member 18 Member For: 12y 7m 24d Gender: Female Location: Brisbane Queensland Posted 07/05/14 09:57 PM Posted 07/05/14 09:57 PM 1
jadex510 Member 18 Member For: 12y 7m 24d Gender: Female Location: Brisbane Queensland Posted 07/05/14 10:00 PM Posted 07/05/14 10:00 PM I'll keep the 20's on seeing as they're brand new and it's getting lowered on Friday. I don't take what anybody on here says too seriously haha I can see mostly it's just a bunch of sarcastic and negative comments. I'm a diesl fitter by trade and know more than most girls and even guys so I'm not stupid and I know how my car works and how to fix anything that goes wrong. I don't use Facebook either mostly for that reason haha. It's not on a stock tune either it's an ex cop car. Thanks for your opinions...... 1
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/05/14 12:48 AM Posted 08/05/14 12:48 AM (edited) Haha the guys around here are sarcastic but very knowledgeable and generally pretty funny. Most of us prefer subtle clean looking cars with sh*te loads of power. Ghey exterior mods are generally flamed suitably. Like fpv badges on an Xt. Don't be discouraged.Your wheels look great(so does your profile pic :-o) just needs moar low Edited 08/05/14 12:51 AM by barnz 2
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/05/14 01:25 AM Posted 08/05/14 01:25 AM 22s = 2
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 08/05/14 01:29 AM Posted 08/05/14 01:29 AM Does that mean it has a cop chip? 5
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/05/14 01:57 AM Posted 08/05/14 01:57 AM Hahaha I was thinking it McMatty, but you said it. 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 08/05/14 02:38 AM Posted 08/05/14 02:38 AM I wonder if they think I'm serious 1
jadex510 Member 18 Member For: 12y 7m 24d Gender: Female Location: Brisbane Queensland Posted 08/05/14 11:37 AM Posted 08/05/14 11:37 AM When I bought it I didn't want it quite so I told the dealer to put an exhaust on it from cat back until I got it tuned I've only had it 3 months but I'll get it done soon when I upgrade my injectors and intake. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now