• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 20y 9m 13d

Thanks for the post Street Tuner, there is hardly any posts like this 'round 'ere. I may drop in could be a good day bring a few of the boys with their cars (200SX & VXSS) would be fun. Long drive but plenty of notice ... and time for the chip to go in :unsure:

Guest CE STi
  • Guests
If you think your car is better than their's then get out there and show 'em.

I dont think that's the problem. A 1/4mile time doesn't mean you're better.

I think people just dont want to thrash their (sub 12month old) car.

Hi guys,

Then why buy the car? :thumbsup:

By doing a track day at Winton or a quarter mile run,doesn't mean you are going to kill the car.

If you think you can drive hard the best way to prove it is on the track. safely & responsibly. Lap times don't lie.

cheers,

Chris.

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 25d
If you think you can drive hard the best way to prove it is on the track. safely & responsibly. Lap times don't lie.

If your up around Wakefield I wouldn't suggest taking on Esky,he may make you look silly

• Member For: 21y 4m 4d

For those that whinge....

This is from the ls1dragnationals.com.au website, and represents the class you can run in if a little scared or unsure about drag racing. A great learning curve for the beginners here -

Just substitute "wives" or "girlfriends" for the stock XR6T dreamers -

"Dial your own ET racing with wives or girlfriends at the wheel. This works well and is usually interesting to watch. All DYO ET selections will be with no qualifying just prior to the event so for those who are entering, make good use of the practice period earlier in the day. However, there will be a short practice period prior to this event. Makes an interesting conversation on the way home if they run a better time than the guys!"

• Premium Donating Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 8d
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!

Yeah, that's gonna get us on side and get you some respect............. :tosser:

Perhaps you should read some APS posts to see how a true professional responds to his potential customers.

How about answering some of the questions asked of you?

Thought about going to this event, not sure I want to bother now though. Surely all commode drivers aren't this bad?

• Member For: 21y 1m 21d

This is from the ls1dragnationals.com.au website, and represents the class you can run in if a little scared or unsure about drag racing. A great learning curve for the beginners here -

Just substitute "wives" or "girlfriends" for the stock XR6T dreamers -

"Dial your own ET racing with wives or girlfriends at the wheel. This works well and is usually interesting to watch.  All DYO ET selections will be with no qualifying just prior to the event so for those who are entering, make good use of the practice period earlier in the day.  However, there will be a short practice period prior to this event. Makes an interesting conversation on the way home if they run a better time than the guys!"

Martin why dont you say what you really mean ? If I read your post correctly your saying we are a pack of school girls. I think we should organise a mass invasion of xr6t's to the heathcote LSI drag meeting on in April. What do you guys think ? How many T's can we get to invade the LSI (knuckle) drag nationals in April, I dont like being called a girl, Come on all you FORD fans lets turn up in huge numbers.

Peter

APS

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2d
Martin why dont you say what you really mean ? If I read your post correctly your saying we are a pack of school girls. I think we should organise a mass invasion of xr6t's to the heathcote LSI drag meeting on in April. What do you guys think ? How many T's can we get to invade the LSI (knuckle) drag nationals in April, I dont like being called a girl, Come on all you FORD fans lets turn up in huge numbers.

Peter

APS

Yeah, I'll go! :tosser:

Unfortunately I don't have the extra power like you though Peter, but I'll fill that parking space like no one else can! :tosser:

Edit: Hang on! When is it? I know there's a thread somewhere. :tosser:

Edited by alxr6t