Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

You have a .7 cover on the standard 35r?

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

why did you buy another turbo? you could have modified yours in the first place?

  • billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wollongong
Posted

nope, the BA came with a GTX dude ;)

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Ohhhh right

That makes sense

Why not stay with that? More noise?

  • billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wollongong
Posted

but needs the rear housing ported, so I figured I may as well play around with it haha. Know anyone hat wants a GTX front wheel? would be a good upgrade, cheaper than buying the whole unit too

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Nah man I already have mine lol

  • Like 1
  • billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wollongong
Posted

pretty much, just after more noise now, they are a very quiet wheel. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with it, but I'm just looking into other avenues. Everyone has done the GTX to death, I like to be different, got a surprise for you guys coming ;)

  • Like 1
  • billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wollongong
Posted

292D5E20-0E86-40D7-A3CC-378A484B2024_zps

heres what the hosting looks like, from motorbikes experience it looks like it has run super lean? white is not good right? all my exhaust valves are this colour too.

16EC29DF-A95C-4F0F-8581-EB5AA12D93A7_zps

and heres the culprit

002DF87B-84DE-45EE-B649-6D42399ACB18_zps

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Oh snap

Yeah I agree the gtxs have been done to death

I wanted something different as well hence the route I went down

  • billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wollongong
Posted

I really wana try a forced performance wheel, but they are so hard to find over here. Try and group buy T04z wheels from Kingawa? haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...