MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 21/06/14 04:27 AM Author Posted 21/06/14 04:27 AM Haha mad. I'm gunna be honest with you, you're probably better off just buying one Man. I haven't even looked at pricing for one
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 30/07/14 11:10 AM Author Posted 30/07/14 11:10 AM Well, Project lemon turned out to be just that, a lemon. As most of you know she threw a leg outta bed @17psi. Yet to find out what it is, but I dare say its a combo of dogsh*te tune for I don't know how long and now it finally could be used properly ( all piping was tight, no vac leaks, fresh oil ) meant when I gave it a gutful the poor engine was already too tired and gave up. Plan is to find a donor xr6t engine, stick it in, piss it off. It looks the part at least. It'll make way for not a dual cab forby, but an F6! the boys conned me into another turbo, so why not. On the upside I already have 1000cc injectors, a GTX with external gate and 4" dump. Happy Daizzz 2
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 30/07/14 11:17 AM Posted 30/07/14 11:17 AM You got an external gate?And fg?
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 30/07/14 11:26 AM Author Posted 30/07/14 11:26 AM yup rear housing modded for external gate, 50mm external gate with screamer and dump pipe modded to accept screamer ( which will be blank plated )yeh dude, don't like the fh look hey
xr6tnv PC LOAD LETTER Legacy Donating Member 388 Member For: 14y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/07/14 11:31 AM Posted 30/07/14 11:31 AM I was thinking of what happened to this little project the other day ! Shame the motor went pop !Another car to work on already as well ??
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 30/07/14 11:39 AM Author Posted 30/07/14 11:39 AM I was thinking of what happened to this little project the other day ! Shame the motor went pop !Another car to work on already as well ??not yet man, gonna pull the engine out of the ba myself and get someone to fit the new one. The new mini project will be the f6 when I get the house and my own garage, but I'm gonna try not to go mental on it haha. already ave an idea of what I want it to look like though. this time will be machined wheels, different colour scheme, still a white car fingers crossed
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 30/07/14 02:06 PM Posted 30/07/14 02:06 PM Your white one looks mint mate. I loved that scheme And yeah in a bit disappointed with the fh
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 30/07/14 09:36 PM Author Posted 30/07/14 09:36 PM Im sure they will be mordern and what not but they have lost tht angry falcon look. Ill either get a white or gunmetal unless its reaaallllyyyy really nice.
TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 30/07/14 10:58 PM Posted 30/07/14 10:58 PM Everyone said the same ahout the FG though, it's ugly until someone lowers it and throws some rims on, then it's the new best thing again. 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 31/07/14 06:32 AM Posted 31/07/14 06:32 AM Quick question How do you mate a NA block with built internals to a turbo head? And is the a problem with the NA crankshaft?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now