nickbevo Member 7 Member For: 12y 7m 18d Posted 05/03/14 04:51 AM Posted 05/03/14 04:51 AM Hey all I'm looking to source some injectors and a cat so that I can have them installed at a later date.Could anyone lead me to a specific brand/product (maybe even eBay link or wherever sells cheap) that they suggest ?Also which size cat would I be wanting (link if possible) keeping in mind that I'm just changing cat and no other part of the exhaust.Also would I be looking for just a standard tune with Install ? What's diff with xcal3?Cheers!
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 05/03/14 05:02 AM Posted 05/03/14 05:02 AM what state are you in and we will be able to recomend a place to go to..speaking for myself, I wouldn't buy injectors from anywhere else than the place I was going to get it tuned at
nickbevo Member 7 Member For: 12y 7m 18d Posted 05/03/14 07:47 AM Author Posted 05/03/14 07:47 AM Hey mate I'm in WA
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 05/03/14 07:56 AM Posted 05/03/14 07:56 AM A couple spring to mind:http://www.xtremefordtuning.com.au/andhttp://www.monstatorque.com.au/Hit up this thread and have a good read and then make your own choice between the twohttp://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/85311-recommended-workshop-western-australia/
geesixertee New Member 18 Member For: 12y 8m 1d Posted 05/03/14 11:19 AM Posted 05/03/14 11:19 AM Sorry to hijack but has anyone used the 440cc bosch Inj, the blue ones? Im looking at similar mods for 250 - 300 wheel kW, with F6 cooler, piping kit, Hi flow cat and flash tune? Any help?
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 05/03/14 01:36 PM Posted 05/03/14 01:36 PM Who's doing the tuning bud?
KPM Motorsport Member 968 Member For: 20y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: 2 Dunorlan Road Edwardstown S.A. 08 82999998 Posted 05/03/14 10:25 PM Posted 05/03/14 10:25 PM Hey mate I'm in WAWe can supply KPM injectors for your FG @ $99ea plus $15 freight.3 year warranty.Full phone support and scaling data for your tuning workshop.
turbofan New Member 2 Member For: 17y 2m 16d Posted 06/03/14 06:53 AM Posted 06/03/14 06:53 AM nickbevo Check your inbox
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/03/14 09:24 AM Posted 06/03/14 09:24 AM can get dekas for $350 for 60lb on ebay if not go see your tuna >(((*< ← tuna :lol:
willo88 Member 700 Member For: 14y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 06/03/14 09:32 AM Posted 06/03/14 09:32 AM I'm selling a set of deka 60lbs for $200. Only done 10k
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now