Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted (edited)

Yeah - enzed are a major player in hydraulics etc I think

(at least any time I've gone to get hoses for other stuff it's an enzed catalogue that's been opened)

edit: not sure if they do braided lines etc - wouldn't be surprised if they do, or if they supply the people that do

Edited by raband
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR Perth
Posted

I dont think you will get much cheaper than safebrake...they are supposed to be good?

Also I asked matt from race brakes a while ago about braided lines ...he said the safebrake was good but his goodridge ones are slightly better (think for track or something?)..but he did say he could match the $275 price for safebrake gear? Might be worth asking race brakes if they could do group buy? But 10% off safebrake ATM would be pretty cheap too?

I can see Perth suppliers still charging $350+ for goodridge lines (even if we bought several sets)...but ill see if the GB happens cheap enough and ill prob commit as well

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook NSW
Posted

I u sed to work for Enzed in Hunter Valley. Cant do brake lines for road registered vehicles. Track & off road only. Legal braided hoses have little plastic "whip" collars adjacent to crimps. Off road no plastic collars.

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

Am just happy to have some motivation to get braided lines.

Discount on top would be a bonus.

Chances are I won't chase it up myself til my stockies cark it or get spongey, but will be a definite if a few do it together :P

  • To Loud
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA, Perth
Posted

I havent had time to make any calls yet as I have been flat out at work and I have been organising the mc motorsport performance driving coarse for the guys in Perth.

Once that is out of the way, I will see what I can get organised.

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

I know they push PWR ZF transmission heat exchanger hoses onto fittings for free if your name is Arron!

And they do it for Freeeeeeee

Goodridge are the go. Let's just organise it through Matt at SRB. Maybe my VE needs some

Edited by arronm
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, SOR
Posted

+1 on this^^^<br />As looking like getting some brakes from Matt.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, SOR
Posted

Spoke to Matt from Race Brakes Sydney this morning while purchasing brakes.<br /><br />He has said he is more then happy to do a group buy on braided lines.<br />He spoke about the quality of his lines and to consider that not all lines made the same!<br />He has seen some other lines which have blown off at fittings, when cars have been doing track days.<br />He said he could do full set for around $250 for cars with traction control and $270 for cars with out traction control.<br /><br /><br /><br />

  • Like 3
  • To Loud
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA, Perth
Posted

GeGE6, you should have organised a group buy for brakes as well.

I am looking at getting rotors, pads and the braided lines.

However I could not afford the lot right now.

Would have to be on the 15th of March when I get paid. ;)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, SOR
Posted

How did I know you would say that^^^

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...