turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 7d Gender: Male Posted 13/02/14 05:58 AM Posted 13/02/14 05:58 AM On sale here for $500 if lookingNot the same tire. Be carefull, there are plenty of P Zeros. This is the Corsa and these are 60 treadwear.And I would never deal with Ozzy Tyres. I dealt with them 18 months ago. They sent me the wrong tyres and 3 year old ones at that. They were not interested in rectifying the matter. Many others have had the same experience. 1
LU82 Legacy Donating Member 569 Member For: 13y 8m 12d Posted 13/02/14 05:58 AM Posted 13/02/14 05:58 AM (edited) Has anyone run toyo tq drag radials as a street tyre? 275 40 17 are about $235 each . They look like they would be more suitable for the street than M/T et street radial Edited 13/02/14 06:10 AM by LU82
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 7d Gender: Male Posted 13/02/14 05:59 AM Posted 13/02/14 05:59 AM Are those fitting on standard 19's? or do you have a wider rim?I had 255/35/19 fitted on the standard 8" rim. Its fine.
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 7d Gender: Male Posted 13/02/14 06:15 AM Posted 13/02/14 06:15 AM Its got to have Corsa on the tyre and treadwear of 60See pic
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 13/02/14 06:16 AM Posted 13/02/14 06:16 AM Cheers for the heads up (on the tyres and the dealer)I think I'll be going for the Nittos (need to decide which) shortly and a set of MT's for 18's if I end up headed to the strip more than occasionally.I'd probably rip through the zero's before even using their grip in normal driving.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 13/02/14 08:15 AM Posted 13/02/14 08:15 AM Don't mean to derail but I have my old 18s with nt05s 2 are dead 2 have 50 percent I'm pretty much giving em away if any of you guys want to have them
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 13/02/14 08:18 AM Posted 13/02/14 08:18 AM Private property for smoke generation and pics maybe the best option 1
Justa6 Member 214 Member For: 17y 4m 17d Posted 13/02/14 08:21 AM Posted 13/02/14 08:21 AM What about nt05r? Aren't they almost as good as et's, and well priced.
dragons90 Member 42 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Posted 13/02/14 08:24 AM Posted 13/02/14 08:24 AM Turbotrana have you tried toyo r888?
dragons90 Member 42 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Posted 13/02/14 08:26 AM Posted 13/02/14 08:26 AM Nt05r aren't street Legal.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now