Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 14d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

at work, keep the browser open most of the day...flick back when I can :thumbsup:

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
Are u at work now checking this site out ?  Or do none of us have proper jobs ?

:thumbsup: mmmmmight be , why ?.

Who's there, whaddya want cant ya see Im busy

  • Kia Sorento
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 13d
  • Location: Awakino New Zealand
Posted

I am at work :thumbsup: but I do own my own business :thumbsup:

So I can's do what I like!!! errrrr until some :kissmy: salesman rings

Have a great day all

Craig

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
At work, spend waaaaaay too much time here....

Me to! It's starting to effect my work, there's stuff I should be doing which I'm forgetting to do which is something I don't want to happen. So I have a look at the site when I first get in and again before I go home if I'm not busy. :thumbsup:

  • Firm Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 27d
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

At work, if that's what you call it :thumbsup:

l love being my own boss (well 90% of the time)

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Middle Earth (The Shire)
Posted

at work...

checking back every once in a while.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...