RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 02/09/08 08:53 AM Posted 02/09/08 08:53 AM Ah crap I missed out on the end part did I?Thought you were all heading off home lolOwell, great night anyway!
7MA61 Member 471 Member For: 19y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/09/08 09:56 AM Posted 02/09/08 09:56 AM After being hosed off by everybody up the hill, I realise that I've really got to get an edit for this car..... Pfft you just need to try harder. Sounds like you guys had the cruise we should of had on that friday night. I might make one more XR6 cruise if I'm lucky.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 02/09/08 10:18 AM Posted 02/09/08 10:18 AM Selling up 7M??? Oh and don't worry, reg didn't fall behind due to lack of trying! The man is a demon through the twisties!
7MA61 Member 471 Member For: 19y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/09/08 10:30 AM Posted 02/09/08 10:30 AM I know but he complained about me pushing him a bit on the last Mac Pass run a while back & my car was completely stock back then, that was a nuts run though. Having a stock car just makes it more interesting.Car is listed on here at the moment. Will list on one of the car sites when they do a special deal lol I'm cheap. Selling up buying a sh*tter to park at the station whilst doing nights. Will save hard and hopefully get back in the modding game mid to the end of next year when I am spending my own money instead of a banks. Not sure whether to go back to jap cars or maybe some Typhoons may be around the 30k mark by then.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 02/09/08 10:38 AM Posted 02/09/08 10:38 AM fair enough, I just saw your for sale thread, too bad you have to sell your car man - there'll be a good bargain for you mate
7MA61 Member 471 Member For: 19y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/09/08 10:41 AM Posted 02/09/08 10:41 AM Don't have to sell just no point having a car worth 30k sitting at home going nowhere 6 days a week.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 30d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/09/08 10:26 PM Posted 02/09/08 10:26 PM Don't have to sell just no point having a car worth 30k sitting at home going nowhere 6 days a week.eeekI wont tell you how long its been since I drove any of my cars then......
Ryan Legacy Donating Member 235 Member For: 18y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/09/08 10:28 PM Posted 02/09/08 10:28 PM Smart man johno, sorry to see her go but gl with the sale anyway mate!As senna said what reg lost on the straights he more than makes up for in the bends! Chris, just a cruise back to the F6 and a blast back into the shire with Reg taking away on the radio and no one being able to hear him
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 25d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 03/09/08 08:59 AM Posted 03/09/08 08:59 AM (edited) What a night Nasho TOPS good pace untill Stanwell park Farking glorified toyota (Lexus) holding us up. NOT HAPPYO and reg we're so sorry that u you cant reach the speed limit as quick up Mt ousley but there is a little blcok box than can fix this The road from wilton to appin was damn good too Oh and pat you have a very angry car mate Looking forward to the next one Good to see that everyone had a good timeDont forget Bathurst cruise on the 19th October Edited 03/09/08 09:00 AM by revheadrobbo
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 03/09/08 09:10 AM Posted 03/09/08 09:10 AM Was a great run, spewin' I didnt do the Appin part now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now