boostskid New Member 7 Member For: 14y 21d Posted 09/12/13 10:21 AM Posted 09/12/13 10:21 AM Bathurst comparison between gt 6 and real life Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2 1
tobylee Member 120 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Posted 09/12/13 10:32 AM Posted 09/12/13 10:32 AM Hard to tell which one is real. That's awesome!
aiboart Member 665 Member For: 21y 8m 20d Posted 10/12/13 08:42 PM Posted 10/12/13 08:42 PM Even specific trees have been mapped more or less correctly.... Amazing stuff.
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 19d Gender: Male Posted 11/12/13 10:17 PM Posted 11/12/13 10:17 PM the loading gets boring, but when playing with a few mates its unreal.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 11/12/13 11:44 PM Author Posted 11/12/13 11:44 PM I hate the go-kart races - anyone want to do them for me?
EF-MattyB Member 30 Member For: 14y 22d Posted 12/12/13 11:13 PM Posted 12/12/13 11:13 PM I hate the go-kart races - anyone want to do them for me?One tip with the go karts is dont brake while turning. Brake well before the corner and smooth on off throttle. Also, dont turn much, it doesnt need it. I found that GT6 karts are so much easier then GT5.
m1rkz Member 114 Member For: 13y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/12/13 11:35 PM Posted 12/12/13 11:35 PM Anyone else modify the controls in this game to match Forza 4's? (ie L+R Triggers for brake and acceleration).I modified my control layout to this due to the fact I've been only playing Forza or F1 2012 (which I also set up with the same controls).Find it easier to adjust throttle/brake than pushing X or Square.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 13/12/13 01:41 AM Author Posted 13/12/13 01:41 AM I think it's normal to do that - GT has just used the same control settings since the original.As an aside - I added Paul Walker to a race - couldn't get him off pole 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 13/12/13 06:37 AM Author Posted 13/12/13 06:37 AM Everyone aware of the $20m cash glitch that's available at the moment?Take the Vision Mercedes or an M4 back to a fresh install of the game (not patched) and you can sell them for $20,000,000.00(sure beats paying for the microtransactions)
shaness8 Member 89 Member For: 17y 2m 1d Gender: Male Posted 13/12/13 11:39 AM Posted 13/12/13 11:39 AM My son just did the glitch bought heap of cars and still have 19m in credit, get in quick before they fix it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now