xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 09/09/04 12:44 PM Posted 09/09/04 12:44 PM No probs X-WING, It's at FIST performance + audio @ 2/1460 Boundary Rd, Wacol...Peter it will be good to see you up my way again and I promise your sticker will be there if I dont get it to you sooner...jeff
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 20d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 09/09/04 11:34 PM Posted 09/09/04 11:34 PM Hello to all my Banana Bending Buddies up there in God's Country!Looks like we will be enjoying your weather (as opposed to a lack of weather here, just plain Cold Canberra!) come October!!So who wants a catchup and say g'day?I was figurin' around mid October if I can find decent accomodation that doesn't bend ya over for price.Any accom suggestions muchos muchos APPRECIATED too.....I gotta catchup with Goose, Mack, NA Thunder and KT Ford again... as for Goldie: you just wait, smack my arse will ya *waves fists*LOLWill be great to say g'day to y'all if we get the chance.Some nice Daytime pics of the cars would be cool too.Cheers!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 10/09/04 12:15 AM Posted 10/09/04 12:15 AM Hey Jeff, count me in. Any room for a '70 Mach 1 mussy & a Birkin PRB? (Lotus replica)Scotty
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 10/09/04 02:40 AM Posted 10/09/04 02:40 AM At the moment there is Scotty, just have to get a list up for people to add to...jeff
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 10/09/04 03:42 AM Posted 10/09/04 03:42 AM Hello to all my Banana Bending Buddies up there in God's Country!Looks like we will be enjoying your weather (as opposed to a lack of weather here, just plain Cold Canberra!) come October!!So who wants a catchup and say g'day?I was figurin' around mid October if I can find decent accomodation that doesn't bend ya over for price.Any accom suggestions muchos muchos APPRECIATED too.....I gotta catchup with Goose, Mack, NA Thunder and KT Ford again... as for Goldie: you just wait, smack my arse will ya *waves fists*LOLWill be great to say g'day to y'all if we get the chance.Some nice Daytime pics of the cars would be cool too.Cheers! Sounds good Miss Kitty. However, INDY starts Thur Oct 21 so I reckon there'll be no such animal as reasonable accom around that time.Also, Scotty is a bit strange (more than normal) around that time as well.Nice weather at the moment though and it can only get better.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 11/09/04 12:41 AM Posted 11/09/04 12:41 AM Hi Miss Kitty,Would like to catch up but we have family related events, weddings, Wynnum on Wheels parade Official Event V on the 9th October. Indy weekend the NSW guys want a joing cruise so you might want to come along to that, Sat 23rd October. Only other chance might be 15,16,17 October but I'm sure there are things I have to attend to then as well. I wish this year would just hurry up and end....
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 11/09/04 09:55 AM Posted 11/09/04 09:55 AM Nice weather at the moment though and it can only get better. Yeah, with any luck by the time October rolls around Queensland will be approximately 77,000 degrees centigrade and 1600% humidty... Oh yeah. Ill be up for the Wynnum on Wheels thing too... :wacko:
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 27d Location: North Brisbane Posted 13/09/04 01:50 AM Posted 13/09/04 01:50 AM I will bring the ute Jeff.
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 13/09/04 05:15 AM Posted 13/09/04 05:15 AM ...Wynnum on Wheels parade Official Event V on the 9th October... Hey Thunder? Isn't this the day that the election has been called?This may result in a bit of confusion and f*ck around having to get to polls etc?Personally, I KNOW I'm coming so I'll do a postal vote before I leave but for you guys up there or other people like me travelling for that matter?Cheers,Lumpy
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 20d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 17/09/04 06:42 AM Posted 17/09/04 06:42 AM Hi Miss Kitty,Would like to catch up but we have family related events, weddings, Wynnum on Wheels parade Official Event V on the 9th October. Indy weekend the NSW guys want a joing cruise so you might want to come along to that, Sat 23rd October. Only other chance might be 15,16,17 October but I'm sure there are things I have to attend to then as well. I wish this year would just hurry up and end.... Sounds like you have as much on your plate as we do!Wynnun sounds great but we won't be getting to the sunshine state until the 15th of October.Have to catchup with ya all then hopefully. Still have no booked accom yet.....Please everyone, keep your eyes peeled for any specials? Fanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now