Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: townsville
Posted

thanks fellas

the conclusion ive come to is I need to save my $$ and get my self a new gtx and do the gate actuator and a retune

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 11d
Posted (edited)

I too want to get better mid to top power but having factory like response, was considering a GTX3576r, if I do it I will be sure to post up some results and how the car drives before and after.

A member here "old_mate" did mention he had a turbo done by MR Turbo I believe it was and it responded almost like stock and made 70rwkw more in the mid to top end.

Edited by Z2TT

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...