G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 18/10/13 07:56 AM Posted 18/10/13 07:56 AM Above is my car with BBS CH wheels in 19's. 9.5" rear.They look brilliant!Jack
vixenf6 Member 84 Member For: 13y 19d Gender: Male Posted 18/10/13 03:08 PM Author Posted 18/10/13 03:08 PM (edited) They sure do !Black would have also looked good on your beast !Any chance of some more pictures possible close ups and some different angles ?Cheers ! Edited 24/10/13 02:25 AM by Dagabond
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 19/10/13 05:45 AM Posted 19/10/13 05:45 AM That's really all I have, I don't take anywhere near enough photos of my car considering how much I've modified it along the way lol. The last is with Nitto NT05's fitted. 275/35/19 and fitted no worries.Jack
vixenf6 Member 84 Member For: 13y 19d Gender: Male Posted 20/10/13 02:43 PM Author Posted 20/10/13 02:43 PM I've got enkei pf01s in silver on mine and absolutely love them! Don't see many falcons wearing enkeis, mainly jap imports or look alikes. Definitely will need hub centric rings too btw.And yeah nelsonian used to run the rpf01s with his 4 pot brembos.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381660043.575200.jpgI forgot to ask you. What are the centre bore of your rims ? and what size hub centric rings did you use ? also what offset ?Cheers
Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 8m 23d Gender: Male Posted 20/10/13 11:50 PM Posted 20/10/13 11:50 PM (edited) I have 18x8.5+30 fronts and 18x9.5+35 rears and the centre bore is 70.5, falcon is 73.1 from memory. tirerack were on drugs tellin me it was 75mm. I ordered mine from tirerack and then got jax to get me the hub rings, they had a code for them in their system, also got them to get me some new wheel nuts as stock nuts won't fit, maybe autoteknika? will supply? Edited 20/10/13 11:51 PM by Bulletime
40RDT Member 60 Member For: 16y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Mt Isa Posted 21/10/13 04:56 AM Posted 21/10/13 04:56 AM Any more info on the wheel nut size? Im keen to order a set of these for my bf super pursuit
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 21/10/13 05:03 AM Posted 21/10/13 05:03 AM I have 18x8.5+30 fronts and 18x9.5+35 rears and the centre bore is 70.5, falcon is 73.1 from memory. tirerack were on drugs tellin me it was 75mm. I ordered mine from tirerack and then got jax to get me the hub rings, they had a code for them in their system, also got them to get me some new wheel nuts as stock nuts won't fit, maybe autoteknika? will supply?Think you have the CB sizes the wrong way around. Falcon is 70.5mm...otherwise how could the rims go on at all let alone fit a ring in between them and the hub hahaha
Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 8m 23d Gender: Male Posted 21/10/13 05:26 AM Posted 21/10/13 05:26 AM Lol thanks, I was close 40 I'll take a pic of the nuts (wheels nuts that is ), as they're currently off the car, can't remember the type or size off the top of my head.
40RDT Member 60 Member For: 16y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Mt Isa Posted 21/10/13 06:24 AM Posted 21/10/13 06:24 AM Yeah sounds good as long as they are just the wheel nuts haha
vixenf6 Member 84 Member For: 13y 19d Gender: Male Posted 21/10/13 01:54 PM Author Posted 21/10/13 01:54 PM I have 18x8.5+30 fronts and 18x9.5+35 rears and the centre bore is 70.5, falcon is 73.1 from memory. tirerack were on drugs tellin me it was 75mm. I ordered mine from tirerack and then got jax to get me the hub rings, they had a code for them in their system, also got them to get me some new wheel nuts as stock nuts won't fit, maybe autoteknika? will supply?Yep wheels are 73 and the hub is 70.5 , sweet so I just need hub centric rings 73.1 > 70.5.What profile tyre you running?I want to have 40 series profile all round, had it on my xr6T and it was great for sh*tty roads.That bloke from Autotechnik doesn't reply to company email or Ebay messages
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now