AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 18/04/14 09:21 AM Posted 18/04/14 09:21 AM Ill be on ETA 2 hours where the live stream will commence, downloaded windows 8.1 pro today after reformatting my C drive. Did a few tweaks like unpark cores/xfactors custom settings/gtx over clock and motion blur tweak and was getting 160-200fps lmfao.. capped it to 125. Ran ultra and while the game is stunning you lose the enemy in the light and shadow textures and turning causes the screen to blur which I find annoying, not really immersive. Cya on soon lads
TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 18/04/14 10:10 AM Posted 18/04/14 10:10 AM (edited) W8.1 doesn't park cores so not an issue!What video settings you run?Holy hell, I just tried taking mine off ultra for first time, no AA and all on HIGH, 160-200fps lol. From about 100-130 before. Crazy how much difference it makes. Edited 18/04/14 10:15 AM by TomT
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 18/04/14 10:29 AM Posted 18/04/14 10:29 AM I still had 2 cores I had to unpark, as did Xfactor in this vid - both running 8.1 so check it out mate you might be able to get some extra performance!http://youtu.be/QkfIFP0g2xYI use these settings to a T and get really constant frames always locked and never doing the drop dance.http://youtu.be/Mm-cD5pECe4Really good little advantage that isn't classed as cheating.http://youtu.be/oU1q2wEcDiA 1
TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 18/04/14 10:35 AM Posted 18/04/14 10:35 AM Holy crap I've found your secret, I can see across the whole fricken map, so much easier! It's running around 180fps and I've still only got 60hz monitor so I don't think I'll bother with unpark yet lol 1
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 18/04/14 10:52 AM Posted 18/04/14 10:52 AM Well I been in port headland since thursday morning. Only got back today at midday.I have not been on he pc yet. Are you guys planning on using Teamspeak.If so what channel would you like to create?XR6T??Password set to:fordI will only get on once the kids are sleeping.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/04/14 10:56 AM Author Posted 18/04/14 10:56 AM I've just checked the link to your twitch channel Az (on Chrome) and I get a video display with an ad.............better than the other night.Just sitting here waiting for you to start streaming nowbut will prob lag to buggery as using bt atm as well
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 18/04/14 11:09 AM Posted 18/04/14 11:09 AM No worries mate will be on within the hour (7:07pm here currently) so stream will be up as soon as I start. Yeah ill dl teamspeak and get the lads onto it 1
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 18/04/14 11:50 AM Posted 18/04/14 11:50 AM HC is so much more fun! 1
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 18/04/14 11:53 AM Posted 18/04/14 11:53 AM Arghhhh its full of hackers and you cant tell cause 1 you die too quick and 2 it doesnt show where they were so for all you know you can get cross map headshotted and not know any better
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 18/04/14 12:31 PM Posted 18/04/14 12:31 PM alright lads im on and this is starting gonna dl teamspeak now
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now