Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/09/13 01:03 AM Posted 15/09/13 01:03 AM Nothing like a good currant. Mmm 1
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 15/09/13 04:44 AM Posted 15/09/13 04:44 AM ^^ Nothing like a good cut and paste. are you expecting him to type it for every forum that they sponsor? 1
jabtronic Member 70 Member For: 14y 3m 11d Posted 16/09/13 06:36 AM Posted 16/09/13 06:36 AM Does anyone know what sort of power F6 injectors will max out at on E85? Cheers
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/09/13 06:40 AM Posted 16/09/13 06:40 AM About 290 1
stretch4660 Member 122 Member For: 13y 9m 9d Posted 16/10/13 11:53 PM Posted 16/10/13 11:53 PM I don't mean to hijack the subject but this is obviously the place to ask.Im looking at upgrading my injectors in my 2009 FG xr6 turbo ute, growler intake already fitted, catback exhaust already fitted, no tune yet. I'm thinking some Siemens 60lb or 80lb deka's will do the job fine for my application (daily driver, more grunt, all that boy racer stuff on the weekends, that kinda thing)Anyway the Q. is are the 60 and 80 lb Siemens a straight in fit, or is there some fiddling that is required, as I was looking at the CAPA Performance website and they're selling Siemens 60/80lb injectors and there is a caption at the bottom of the paragraph saying "Note: FG xr6 turbo will require spacing of the fuel rail for fitment..?Now I believe they are refering to pulling a spacer on the top of the injector between the rail and injector top end to increase the length of the injector so it is properly seated in the head and into the fuel rail..? if so where do I get these spacers, or is there another injector I can buy that will just go straight in, no F'king around required..?cheers for any info that is of use to me
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 17/10/13 12:42 AM Posted 17/10/13 12:42 AM ID1000's will fit straight in if supplied with the wiring plug adaptor and will be a lot better injector than the 2 you mentioned, but yes spacing the rail is required for a full length injector like the 60 and 80, obviously the car needs to be tuned before attempting to start the car with an injector change
stretch4660 Member 122 Member For: 13y 9m 9d Posted 17/10/13 01:10 AM Posted 17/10/13 01:10 AM Cheers for the speedy reply, I'll check out the ID1000's, I know there a little more expensive than the 2 I mentioned, so I'll start saving.Yeah I just want to get all the gear together I'm looking at putting into the car then once I've got all that I'll send her to the shop n they can chuck it all in and tune it for me.
stretch4660 Member 122 Member For: 13y 9m 9d Posted 17/10/13 02:02 AM Posted 17/10/13 02:02 AM Last Q. Who sells these Bosch ID1000 injectors at a decent price, with wiring adapters, I am located in QLD.?
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 17/10/13 02:08 AM Posted 17/10/13 02:08 AM KPM.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 17/10/13 02:49 AM Posted 17/10/13 02:49 AM KPM do not sell ID injectors, they sell their own injectors which are testing the same as ID's, Herrods sell the ID's 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now