BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 13/08/13 11:19 AM Posted 13/08/13 11:19 AM I think what they are saying gt-turbo is that they want pics of your engine when it blows apart IF you can even get it to recognise and sync to your carsorry 'bout that
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/08/13 11:25 AM Posted 13/08/13 11:25 AM gt-turbo, you have a xcal 1if you are after further confirmation that the box is useless, here is 14 pages of proof..http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/68837-xcal-1-going-offline-discussion/like I keep on saying, less typing, less replying, and more asking for refunding 2
gt-turbo Member 7 Member For: 13y 1m 19d Posted 13/08/13 11:33 AM Author Posted 13/08/13 11:33 AM heres the pictures of it guys. let me know what you think
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 13/08/13 11:34 AM Posted 13/08/13 11:34 AM I can't believe people are still selling these things.. The ol' saying rings true again and I wish more people would pay attention.. 'If it sounds too good to be true.. It usually is'
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 13/08/13 11:42 AM Posted 13/08/13 11:42 AM have done a HUGE search with google for you and there is nothing at all about what types of tune would be programmed into it but even with my limited knowledge of these vehicles, I could pretty well garantee that it WILL NOT be good for your car so again, sorry but get your money back and without meaning to be rude, please stop
sixman Legacy Donating Member 604 Member For: 22y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Hills District, NSW Posted 13/08/13 11:43 AM Posted 13/08/13 11:43 AM heres the pictures of it guys. let me know what you thinkErr, I think everyone has already told you what they think.... seems you don't want to listen....
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 13/08/13 11:47 AM Posted 13/08/13 11:47 AM They're like antiques now...they'll start gaining price soon...still useless but so are most antiques...Here's a nice rack...so its almost worth coming back in to this thread... 7
gt-turbo Member 7 Member For: 13y 1m 19d Posted 13/08/13 11:47 AM Author Posted 13/08/13 11:47 AM right thanks guys. thought I had a bargain there. was told it would increase my boost to 8psi and make the car more fuel efficient. I paid $400 for it when there $1300 on the ipv.co.nz site. ill attempt a money back deal so heres hoping. am listening just don't want to accept it. cheers.........
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 13/08/13 11:52 AM Posted 13/08/13 11:52 AM You need a tuner who will provide you with an xcal 3 mate then you'll be able to have a selection of tunes to flash into it.. Then the fun begins..
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 13/08/13 11:56 AM Posted 13/08/13 11:56 AM thread needs more racks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now