xr6glory Member 9 Member For: 14y 28d Posted 24/07/13 02:22 AM Posted 24/07/13 02:22 AM Hey guys,Just curious, whats a good price for an xforce exhaust system?Im getting my bf xr6t serviced today and the mechanic is offering to put the xforce exhaust system on it for 2600$?cheers
RowdyBurns Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 18y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/07/13 02:29 AM Posted 24/07/13 02:29 AM If it's a full system, which I assume it would be for that price, you will need to have it tuned. Do you have any other mods?I can't comment if that's a good price or not, but if you don't have any other mods IMO you would be better spending that money elsewhere.
xr6glory Member 9 Member For: 14y 28d Posted 24/07/13 02:34 AM Author Posted 24/07/13 02:34 AM I dont have any other mods yet.From the research ive done so far, it seems like a bit of a rip off
GSP07R Member 248 Member For: 13y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Western Syd Posted 24/07/13 02:40 AM Posted 24/07/13 02:40 AM Which one is he offering.Turbo back system, Size Stainless or Mild?Ask him what would the cost be just for fitting the item alone?
sct911 Member 848 Member For: 13y 10m 28d Gender: Male Posted 24/07/13 03:26 AM Posted 24/07/13 03:26 AM Google Rapidsystems
fatz_f6_typhoon Member 395 Member For: 13y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: 2145 nsw Posted 24/07/13 03:28 AM Posted 24/07/13 03:28 AM Yep he's trying to ripp off your wallet ......Can't put a full system on with out a tune and x3 so add another say 1500++ on top of that??
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Posted 24/07/13 03:54 AM Posted 24/07/13 03:54 AM Way to much
User55555 Member 19 Member For: 14y 20d Posted 24/07/13 07:02 AM Posted 24/07/13 07:02 AM I know there is a majority feeling of distrust towards these guys, but in the interest of saving you some money try intune motorsport. Got a fg ute 3.5 single cat back mild steel exhaust from them for $560 cheapest I could find anywhere. They offered to fit it for $280 but drove around the corner to blacktown exhaust and they fitted it on the spot in an hour for $90.From what I here I wouldn't buy any intune services but can't see a problem with buying a cheap product from them.
fatz_f6_typhoon Member 395 Member For: 13y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: 2145 nsw Posted 24/07/13 07:26 AM Posted 24/07/13 07:26 AM Or flea bay sometimes u get a few good ones pop up I got my xforce twin 2.1/2 system for under 500 and. Local exhaust shop fitted it for a case of beer lol
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Posted 24/07/13 07:31 AM Posted 24/07/13 07:31 AM Tuff car parts on ebay
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now