_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 01/08/13 11:27 PM Author Posted 01/08/13 11:27 PM Last time I was in SA I tried to order an Aussie pizza and the dude at Pizza Hut looked at me like I had two heads.Parma/Parmy night tonight. Might try out a place in Kew or the Imperial if I can be bothered driving all the way into the CBD
AusAnt Turbo Noob Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 14y 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/08/13 10:58 AM Posted 03/08/13 10:58 AM Ham is generally standard in SA. No idea why that was the case. Although, never heard of Aussie pizza.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 03/08/13 11:01 AM Posted 03/08/13 11:01 AM I reckon the best Parmy I've had was at the St George RSL in western Qld.. Massive amounts of ham on top of deep fried chicken deliciousness.. I don't have a picture on my phone but I'm sure I've taken one before..
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 03/08/13 11:15 PM Author Posted 03/08/13 11:15 PM Aussie pizza: just a regular ham, bacon and cheese pizza with a scrambled egg spread over the top. Sometimes comes with onion.
Blue Oval Legacy Donating Member 245 Member For: 13y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 09/08/13 11:40 AM Posted 09/08/13 11:40 AM ^^^ have to agree you cart go too far to beat the taste of an Aussie Pizza.My second fav would be prawn and camanber or how ever you spell that cheese.Crust pizzas are great.
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 16/09/13 09:45 AM Author Posted 16/09/13 09:45 AM (edited) Skinny Dog Hotel in Kew. The Frankenstein of chicken parmigianas for $26.50. Man this thing was a mission. Taste was really good until halfway through the behemoth. I then decided to stop savouring the beast and got down to chewing. Undid a notch or two on the belt then finished it. Edited 16/09/13 09:50 AM by _Velocity_
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now