Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 21d
  • Location: Geelong
Posted

Gents and ladies, based on the past 12months/26,000k's of superb, virtually trouble free motoring, I have ordered a new "T" this time with prem sound and sports steering wheel, tints, tow pack, auto, My wife of 10 yrs has commented numerous times how she "loves this car" evidenced by her inability to sit behind almost any vehicle on the road (see hoon chick!!). Its due mid Feb but have the current turbo to get us past the wait, Oh and another reason is I will finally be able to get those footwell lights with the prem sound wiring loom!! Hope I dont get one of those pieces of fruit (merc frantically touches up some wood). It still seems that the majority are very happy with these cars. Thanks to everyone fot their input to the site especially Mark (100%) with his server donation :hrmm: As for color, my wife wants to leave team HgAg, will have to see what she can do to persuade me ;)

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Outer east - Melbourne
Posted

Congrats mate.

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Mate Well done. This is certainly a vote of confidence in the T .

Hope its more enjoyable than your current ride .........if that's possible. Premium tunes certainly cant hurt though.

I assume that you currently have premium stoppers ?

Guest Scootre
  • Guests
Posted
As for color, my wife wants to leave team HgAg, will have to see what she can do to persuade me ;)

Congrats on your second!

Why not go for Lightning Strike. Awesome colour especially if you already like the HgAg.

  • SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Outer east - Melbourne
Posted

My wife is going to lease a car but she thinks "His and Hers" turbo's would be a w@nk. I'm still working on it though.

Guest russ
  • Guests
Posted

Hey Guys

Is that right??

You ordered it today and you will get the car February????

I spoke with my dealer today who tells me that my new car ordered last week will not be availbale until APRIL because I ordered premium brakes. Do I need another dealer?? or is this normal??

  • voy74656
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 22d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

I ordered mine on the 9th december....I wanted an 04 build...and am told that mid feb is going to be the build date......will know more when I call them and complain linear time is taking to long ot pass..so I want it sooner....but I tihnk theyre just gunna go....pfffffft!! :lol:

well done mercturbo!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by voy74656
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 2d
Posted

I have to ask what seems to be the obvious question?

Why?

Is it a end of lease thing? Time to go again?

Or, you want different goodies with the grunt.

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

Well done mercturbo,

18's, premiums?

Scotty

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 21d
  • Location: Geelong
Posted

White tee, I dont have the premium stoppers and have had to machine my discs twice second time with the "fix". Scootre lightning strike is very nice but a bit light, dosn't seem to show the cars lines that well. Russ, I'm getting the car through a very large dealership who has large "allocations" of cars or something, I was even offered an '03 plate for $500 discount but went for the '04. Amoffat, yes its the end of 12 month nov lease, and I just think the prem sound should be standard with a car like this, and the sports steer wheel is just a little indulgence. Thanks for the well wishes guy's. Oh and the wife likes phantom, I keep telling her I'll get the backflipper of the year award if I leave HgAg, but hell if Red can do it.................

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...