Nomis Member 231 Member For: 16y 5m 16d Gender: Male Posted 28/06/13 11:05 PM Posted 28/06/13 11:05 PM hey I am trying to decide whether to sell my car complete or part it out. Just wondering what some of you guys think it's worth? mods that are done are built engine with scat rods, mahle pistons, arp rod bolts, atomic 12mm head studs, atomic billet oil pump, atomic timing chain, atomic valve springs, atomic girdle and mls head gasket. turbo is a high mount billet 76mm rated to 1000hp custom 4" dump pipe into 3.5" xforce catback. airbox with custom 4" intake and 6" bellmouth and filter. cooler is 1000hp plazmaman with 3" hotside and coldside piping. clutch is a direct clutch industries twin plate rated to 1000hp. fuel system consists of an intank walbro into a surge tank with one 044 (but with the bracket and fittings to run 2) and 80 pound Siemens injectors. car is an 05 bf in black with 170, 000km. car has currently done about 10km on run in tune.Any idea what it might be worth?
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 28/06/13 11:24 PM Posted 28/06/13 11:24 PM what model.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/06/13 11:45 PM Posted 28/06/13 11:45 PM 05 bf in black...
AdamIan69 Legacy Donating Member 401 Member For: 13y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: WA Posted 28/06/13 11:55 PM Posted 28/06/13 11:55 PM 25k? And I would think it'll sell very quickly. Are you trying for a quick sale?
Nomis Member 231 Member For: 16y 5m 16d Gender: Male Posted 29/06/13 12:30 AM Author Posted 29/06/13 12:30 AM yeah in the next couple of weeks but 25k I think is too much! You never get back what you pay for I was thinking 20k-23k
AdamIan69 Legacy Donating Member 401 Member For: 13y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: WA Posted 29/06/13 01:08 AM Posted 29/06/13 01:08 AM Haha, I thought I was being tight when I said 25k. I can't see a problem with it selling at 23k
Nomis Member 231 Member For: 16y 5m 16d Gender: Male Posted 29/06/13 01:33 AM Author Posted 29/06/13 01:33 AM lol want to buy it then?any one else have any opinions?
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Posted 30/06/13 07:47 AM Posted 30/06/13 07:47 AM A couple of B series turbos for sale with 300rwkw for sale with similar kms (not built motor though) for sale in the high teens and have been around for a while. I'd say low 20's is realistic
spinr33 Legacy Donating Member 964 Member For: 15y 1m 20d Posted 30/06/13 10:57 AM Posted 30/06/13 10:57 AM I had alook at car sales I would say $19,000 - $22,000 is realistically what price you will get, it's an 05 with 170,000kms yes it has mods but unfortunately you get nothing extra in my experience maybe $1000 - $2000 more then stock equavilent most people don't expect todo $10k extra in mods so their fore see no value in getting it for an additional expense.Good luck
Nomis Member 231 Member For: 16y 5m 16d Gender: Male Posted 01/07/13 06:44 AM Author Posted 01/07/13 06:44 AM cheers I think I might try and sell it for 23k with run in tune. Do you guys think having it tuned properly will increase the value? I think it will make 500rwkw on 98 would that be a good selling point or put people off?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now