Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Ahhh...so the CA BPM won't have the VIN of the AIM, FDIM & the good old ACM so it'll be all SNAFU and a WAFTAM?

FMD :Doh:

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted (edited)

along with the WTF because you lost me CA.

Edited by ANGEL#3
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posted

What if the module you have was installed by myself and didnt require ford to program anything for it to work. But its a ford product. Plugged into the aux thing.

  • 4 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted (edited)

Hi guys I'm having issues with my bluetooth not staying connected in my 2012 xr6 ute.

Just wondering if anyone knows the process of upgrading the firmware and the approximate price it will cost?

Im in Brisbane.

Will ring some ford dealers tomorrow but just thought I would ask on here too.

I have an iPhone 5 version 7.0.4 (latest) if that helps.

Thanks.

Edited by sandro_col
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

I never had any success using my iPhones in my car, both 3s and 4s. I have a samsung phone now that works without issue. When I talked to my dealer they said I needed to upgrade the Bluetooth unit. Obviously the later cars still have issues.

  • Like 1
  • New Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 13d
Posted

Had a screen blackout a few months back, took it in and they said they updated the ICC firmware, no cost. 2012 model

Have not had problems with bluetooth, using Galaxy S4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...