Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Set of 4 for $450usd, add two more 1/2 of 450 = 225 (- a bit for combined shipping)

So it's nearly at the $660 mark which most tuners here sell ID1000's for.

I hunted high and low for injectors before I got mine. Looked at all EFI sites, through the uk, USA (five-0 included), I ended up scoring a set. My .02c, just spend the $660ish locally, it could save some time and headaches... From what I learnt.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 4d
Posted

I had a bad experience with ev14s. End of the day you get what you pay for with injectors. Am now left with a set of bosch injectors I have no use for. Stick with IDs and you wont have any problems.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I have had two sets of EV14s now and they have been great. What was your issue?


  • Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Ive been using fiveo's for almost 2 years now. Amazing injectors but come with no calibration summary so your tuner needs to put some serious work in to get them right.

Just put a set of their 1600's in this week.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted (edited)

Ive been contacted by a few different people regarding injector issues and its been a result of modified injectors (seen a few EV-14's 'dodgy drilled') and/or poor tuning because the injector is new to the tuner and they either haven't bothered or don't know how to adjust the scaling OEM style.

Edit: given the design of the EV-14 Trana mentioned it would be interesting to see how close the director plate is to the bridge separating the inlet ports to the two valves.

Edited by IH8TOADS
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I have since found that the above injector does come with standard nozzle (cant remember exactly where I saw it). I would expect someone to formulate the injector data for this injector in the not to distant future.

But the funny thing was that the coy that was selling the injector (the one with the standard nozle) was drilling just one hole to get the flow above 1000cc which I found so stupid. Better just to raise the fuel pressure a little.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

It's the Bosch injector sheet. Shows the body type and sure enough it does come in the stumpy version! Drilling one hole to make it 'unique' is retarded!

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Dunorlan Road Edwardstown S.A. 08 82999998
Posted

I have since found that the above injector does come with standard nozzle (cant remember exactly where I saw it). I would expect someone to formulate the injector data for this injector in the not to distant future.

But the funny thing was that the coy that was selling the injector (the one with the standard nozle) was drilling just one hole to get the flow above 1000cc which I found so stupid. Better just to raise the fuel pressure a little.

KPM are in the process of charecterisizing and assesing this same injector.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...