pdizzle Member 47 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: wellington new zealand Posted 02/06/13 07:27 AM Posted 02/06/13 07:27 AM hi I live in wellington NZ and really keen on getting some angel eyes for my ba ute can anyone help as I cant find anyone who makes and is able to ship here,I want full circle ones and not led
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 02/06/13 08:52 AM Posted 02/06/13 08:52 AM The CCFL rings from the old group buy don't go the whole way around, might be some others out but good luck finding them as you know. Look at BMW headlight spares, that's what mine are.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/06/13 09:48 AM Posted 02/06/13 09:48 AM I have two sets from the old group buy 4 rings white = 1 kit 4 rings red = 1 kit Make an offer
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/06/13 10:29 AM Posted 02/06/13 10:29 AM give me both sets and I wont ban youhows that for an offer? 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/06/13 11:20 AM Posted 02/06/13 11:20 AM damm luke u make deals like a bawss !!!u want the red so u can say your car has pink eye ? 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/06/13 11:24 AM Posted 02/06/13 11:24 AM I want to destroy them so they never get fitted to a car, first angel eyes then I'll move onto DRL's 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/06/13 11:31 AM Posted 02/06/13 11:31 AM nice , lumen bounty hunter 1
EFSIX I Lead Not Follow... Member 1,026 Member For: 14y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Westside,Melbourne Posted 02/06/13 03:55 PM Posted 02/06/13 03:55 PM I want to destroy them so they never get fitted to a car, first angel eyes then I'll move onto DRL'shahahaha im down for that!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 03/06/13 01:51 AM Posted 03/06/13 01:51 AM (edited) LOL at most excellent offer!I do need to get a stock set of lights for the day when the CCFLs stop working, I kept the chrome rings that I removed to fit the CCFLs but it will just be easier to swap the whole unit...plus they won't be sand blasted like the existing ones.For you Luke Edited 03/06/13 01:54 AM by -SteveR-
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 03/06/13 08:11 AM Posted 03/06/13 08:11 AM (edited) Pics are to small use photo host like flickr and photobucket. Edited 03/06/13 08:11 AM by ANGEL#3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now