skitzone80b Member 46 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Posted 22/05/13 01:01 AM Posted 22/05/13 01:01 AM Hey guys picking up some star corps because they were next to free. I have no spare 18's to throw on them but I think they're a little to blingy? Anyone happen to have seen this on a ba? or can chop me a pic on a ba?I can't find the model name either anyone know it?
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 22/05/13 07:09 AM Posted 22/05/13 07:09 AM they are kaotiks- look nice on a ba- google the pashen ba and check it out...
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 22/05/13 07:09 AM Posted 22/05/13 07:09 AM
skitzone80b Member 46 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Posted 23/05/13 12:53 AM Author Posted 23/05/13 12:53 AM Yeah don't look toooo bad actually. Thanks for the information man haven't really ever heard much about the star corps, cheap sh*t or not to bad?
Hotwire Legacy Donating Member 172 Member For: 17y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/05/13 01:14 AM Posted 23/05/13 01:14 AM Cheap - but not sure if sh*t.VS-XX is one of my favorite wheels of all time, and I'd be rather biased towards them. What sizes are the VS-XX?
ALIAS-XR6T Legacy Donating Member 17 Member For: 15y 8m 2d Posted 23/05/13 04:53 AM Posted 23/05/13 04:53 AM I got a set of 20" Starcorps on my ute. Only down side to em is they are heavy as f*#k and the fake chrome peels off em.I picked them up dirt cheap and the 10" rears really suit the ute. Though expect to lose some power at the wheels.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 23/05/13 06:57 AM Posted 23/05/13 06:57 AM they are kaotiks- look nice on a ba- google the pashen ba and check it out...Incorrect. kaotiks are made by Zenetti.Starcorps medium quality but that's a poop looking wheel IMO.
AusAnt Turbo Noob Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 14y 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/05/13 08:23 AM Posted 23/05/13 08:23 AM Cause not pink?
vxr50t Member 134 Member For: 13y 5m 21d Posted 23/05/13 08:34 AM Posted 23/05/13 08:34 AM my vote goes to work vsxx but I'd repaint the centres and run fatter tyres for rear.you can notice the size difference of the tyre in the pic and makes the rim look smaller
skitzone80b Member 46 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Posted 24/05/13 01:22 AM Author Posted 24/05/13 01:22 AM my vote goes to work vsxx but I'd repaint the centres and run fatter tyres for rear.you can notice the size difference of the tyre in the pic and makes the rim look smallerWhat do you mean the size difference of the tyre in the pic makes the rim look smaller?Vs-XX are one of my favourite rims of all time also but they're in fail offsets. I hustled them a little while ago and the price was right they're 7.5/8.5 +20.Yeah decided starcorps are aids. I'll put them up for $350 or just put them in the shed for drift rims.Centres will not be repainted on works as in my book mesh rims are supposed to have gold centres. All my SSR's, Impuls, bbs have all had gold centres over the years hell even my Bridgestone Zona's are gold centred.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now