Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 24/04/13 09:52 PM Posted 24/04/13 09:52 PM I don't think I've seen a car with what you're talking about mate.. But if you got a decent decal done in matte black on a gloss/metallic car it's be pretty awesome and probably only really noticeable at certain angles to the light..
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 24/04/13 09:59 PM Posted 24/04/13 09:59 PM Dazzler has some sweet decals.
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 12d Posted 24/04/13 10:50 PM Posted 24/04/13 10:50 PM I had a mate that had a yello sp 20 mazda 3 and he had these reflective flames that only came up in the light or with photo's with a flash, that was alright. Not sure how it would work on black though..Just get a mate with photoshop to give it a crack for you?
spinr33 Legacy Donating Member 964 Member For: 15y 1m 14d Posted 24/04/13 11:51 PM Posted 24/04/13 11:51 PM (edited) Google ford black gt concept car matte black hockey pucks was at motor show looked good but need those gt wheels to pull it off in my opinion Edited 24/04/13 11:54 PM by spinr33
Tonka100 Member 10 Member For: 13y 5m 10d Posted 25/04/13 12:12 AM Author Posted 25/04/13 12:12 AM Yeah that's awesome mate I just located that as well. that's exactly the look I was trying to picture for my car.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 25/04/13 12:39 AM Posted 25/04/13 12:39 AM It took 2 days to figure out images "FG FPV Black"...
Tonka100 Member 10 Member For: 13y 5m 10d Posted 25/04/13 12:50 AM Author Posted 25/04/13 12:50 AM Your a funny man but I meant that's the colour combination I want not ness the hocky stick design.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 25/04/13 07:31 AM Posted 25/04/13 07:31 AM and the winner is.................... 1
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 30/04/13 02:13 AM Posted 30/04/13 02:13 AM ">http://
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now