Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

I don't think I've seen a car with what you're talking about mate.. But if you got a decent decal done in matte black on a gloss/metallic car it's be pretty awesome and probably only really noticeable at certain angles to the light..

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 11d
Posted

I had a mate that had a yello sp 20 mazda 3 and he had these reflective flames that only came up in the light or with photo's with a flash, that was alright. Not sure how it would work on black though..

Just get a mate with photoshop to give it a crack for you?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 13d
Posted (edited)

Google ford black gt concept car matte black hockey pucks was at motor show looked good but need those gt wheels to pull it off in my opinion

Edited by spinr33
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 9d
Posted

Yeah that's awesome mate I just located that as well. that's exactly the look I was trying to picture for my car.

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

It took 2 days to figure out :google: images "FG FPV Black"...

tumblr_mke9ei5QFV1r3kj0io1_500.gif

tumblr_mc2dr4FR5U1r79k9c.gif

tumblr_m2yqaas3Mb1qdp9u6.gif

tumblr_inline_mjs928yqpP1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_mjs92pVji91qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mbr4rfErIk1rrpsd7.gif

tumblr_mh3gn71Qu61rigmono1_500.gif

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

and the winner is....................

Transformer_Chrome_Oval_zpsa9ee5d29.jpg38153900001_large_zpse1eee7f2.jpg

  • Like 1
  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

">http://KYoOMKG.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...