spook Legacy Donating Member 180 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Posted 03/05/13 01:01 AM Posted 03/05/13 01:01 AM Have a mate in a XR6T ute coming along also - shaping up to be a cracker
Shauno22 Member 8 Member For: 13y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 03/05/13 03:45 AM Posted 03/05/13 03:45 AM Bit of a change of cars for me tonight, my mate needed to borrow my car to pick up his family so we swap cars for the weekend as he only has a ute...... I forgot about this cruse when I agreed to it!!!! so if you dont mind me coming in a maloo ute I will still come to check it out
Shauno22 Member 8 Member For: 13y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 03/05/13 03:50 AM Posted 03/05/13 03:50 AM sh*te how did I miss this.Ok I'll be there put me down..Make sure you dont miss beaus birthday tomorrow
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 18d Gender: Male Posted 03/05/13 04:15 AM Posted 03/05/13 04:15 AM I'll be riding shotgun with Veva, see you guys there !!!
macbmw Member 2 Member For: 13y 5m 11d Posted 03/05/13 05:08 AM Posted 03/05/13 05:08 AM Yes I'm in I'll meet you at harrysu
I JET Member 325 Member For: 13y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 03/05/13 05:59 AM Posted 03/05/13 05:59 AM Change of plans, ill be meeting you guys at Harry's
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 03/05/13 06:41 AM Author Posted 03/05/13 06:41 AM Holly crap I have I done here, think I've let the cat out of it's bag. Sooooo many cars think we have close to 30 or more cars tonight.Car washed = CheckedWaxed = CheckedVac = CheckedWheels dressed = CheckedAll ready for tonight = CheckedCB radio = CheckedCamera = CheckedI'll see you all soon guys. 1
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 03/05/13 07:31 AM Posted 03/05/13 07:31 AM Radio channel?
sct911 Member 848 Member For: 13y 10m 28d Gender: Male Posted 03/05/13 08:34 AM Posted 03/05/13 08:34 AM still need a cb :( , quick shower before leaving, see you guys there around 7, im only 15min from liverpool
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 03/05/13 08:47 AM Posted 03/05/13 08:47 AM Late edition, but I'll be there too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now