Maggotmouse Legacy Donating Member 200 Member For: 15y 26d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 24/03/13 06:12 AM Posted 24/03/13 06:12 AM hey allquick question, when I had my tune a few months back was told my rear muffler was restricting more power, 4in dump and single 3 1/2in xforce stainless system. must be the first series xforce rear muffler.my plan is to just remove the rear muffler all together and fit up a peice of 3 1/2in pipe to put in its place,will I need a re-tune?cheers in advance
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/03/13 08:14 AM Posted 24/03/13 08:14 AM Yes 1
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 24/03/13 08:34 AM Posted 24/03/13 08:34 AM Yes. May as well do more mods at the same time. 1
Maggotmouse Legacy Donating Member 200 Member For: 15y 26d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 24/03/13 10:34 AM Author Posted 24/03/13 10:34 AM yeah ok I thought so, next on my list is diff bush ha 2
FairlaneG Member 68 Member For: 14y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: Hervey Bay Posted 02/04/13 09:56 AM Posted 02/04/13 09:56 AM yeah ok I thought so, next on my list is diff bush haSound's fun - Im in the same boat
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 8d Gender: Male Posted 02/04/13 12:21 PM Posted 02/04/13 12:21 PM I recently replaced my rear muffler due to the same problem and I didn't retune
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 02/04/13 11:19 PM Posted 02/04/13 11:19 PM any mod that affects airflow will normally require alterations to the tune
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 8d Gender: Male Posted 02/04/13 11:28 PM Posted 02/04/13 11:28 PM How can you tell the rear muffler was a restriction?
Maggotmouse Legacy Donating Member 200 Member For: 15y 26d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 06/04/13 02:49 AM Author Posted 06/04/13 02:49 AM I'm not sure but looking up the guys of it there is no way its 3 1/2 inch. off to willow bank now
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now