funkyD Member 41 Member For: 13y 11m 22d Posted 21/02/13 10:01 AM Posted 21/02/13 10:01 AM Hi all just wondering if anyone knows how to use Autocad as I a couple little things I need to design I prefer it to be in melbourne just to make it abit easier willing to pay good $$$I also need in done in the next couple weeks.ThanksMy number is 0424784353
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 21/02/13 10:32 AM Posted 21/02/13 10:32 AM Can use autocad.. What you need designed? I also have trained monkeys that can do the work for me..
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 21/02/13 10:33 AM Posted 21/02/13 10:33 AM I use cad everyday, (design and draw residential dwellings)What do you need drawn up?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 21/02/13 10:36 AM Posted 21/02/13 10:36 AM Don't trust him... Coz he's an architect.. Would be more concerned about the rendering :-P
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 21/02/13 10:43 AM Posted 21/02/13 10:43 AM Screw Cad...Solidworks FTW.
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 21/02/13 10:46 AM Posted 21/02/13 10:46 AM Haha.. can work out the details later its has to look the part first!!
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 21/02/13 10:48 AM Posted 21/02/13 10:48 AM Don't trust him... Coz he's an architect.. Would be more concerned about the rendering :-P ouch......... its ok STIFLR I'll let you design my next house.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 21/02/13 11:05 AM Posted 21/02/13 11:05 AM Screw Cad...Solidworks FTW. Solid works.. The program you use when the budget won't stretch to autodesk.. Boom.. Autodesk Civil 3D and Revit for the win! 1
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 21/02/13 11:16 AM Posted 21/02/13 11:16 AM HahaSure thing Angel anytime!Have to agree Revit or Archicad is the sh*t.
funkyD Member 41 Member For: 13y 11m 22d Posted 21/02/13 07:43 PM Author Posted 21/02/13 07:43 PM I build tow trucks and I need a couple things designed on autocad if anyone is keen please MSG me on 0424784354 and I will get back to you to discuss things further.Thanks guys
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now