CDR_078 Member 87 Member For: 14y 9m 17d Posted 10/02/13 05:06 AM Posted 10/02/13 05:06 AM Was going to remove mine until I saw this.Now I'm not so sure. Discuss.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/02/13 05:11 AM Posted 10/02/13 05:11 AM Mate whats wrong with u Cant u make your own mind up ?De spoilering is old news Where do u want this thread to go from here ? 1
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 10/02/13 05:21 AM Posted 10/02/13 05:21 AM de mudflapping would be the thing to think about first...then get an f6e spoiler... 1
CDR_078 Member 87 Member For: 14y 9m 17d Posted 10/02/13 05:30 AM Author Posted 10/02/13 05:30 AM Mate whats wrong with u Cant u make your own mind up ?De spoilering is old news Where do u want this thread to go from here ?Easy princess. It's a forum, forgive me if I'm not tuned in with what's "old news" 4
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 10/02/13 05:35 AM Posted 10/02/13 05:35 AM black lip spoiler would be porn 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 10/02/13 06:16 AM Posted 10/02/13 06:16 AM ^^^ this guy..Would look great in your boot.. 2
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/02/13 06:20 AM Posted 10/02/13 06:20 AM Fkn lol ^But the fgs need a spoiler or lip, as they have a fat lower rear end. Some sort of spoiler balances it out
wombatG6ET Legacy Donating Member 707 Member For: 14y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: cherrybrook Posted 10/02/13 06:31 AM Posted 10/02/13 06:31 AM Easy princess. It's a forum, forgive me if I'm not tuned in with what's "old news"Princess. Oh dear
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 10/02/13 06:39 AM Posted 10/02/13 06:39 AM dont worry- I think j@ is on his rags.... either that or he didnt get breakfast in bed this morning.....
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 10/02/13 06:52 AM Posted 10/02/13 06:52 AM Maybe he got breakfast.. But fluffy didn't get secs so she's been giving him hell all day so now he's cranky?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now