Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: rockhampton
Posted

The hunt is over! I know 12FEA! I hear they are going for a good price too! :stirthepot:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisvagas / Manly
Posted (edited)

1 day left and still no plate that does it for me.

Edited by Tree Monkey
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: rockhampton
Posted
1 day left and still no plate that does it for me.

51XRT (SIX-R-T URBO)

53XRT (SEX-R-T URBO)

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisvagas / Manly
Posted
The hunt is over! I know 12FEA! I hear they are going for a good price too! :aaggl:

I was looking at your plate but by the time I change it to a fpv one it would cost $500+

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...