Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 07/08/13 05:21 AM Posted 07/08/13 05:21 AM Since I didn't like the redback exhaust tips I had a couple rolled tips installed which basically match the angle of the bumper.
old_mate Member 767 Member For: 20y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/08/13 12:57 PM Posted 07/08/13 12:57 PM has anyone with sedan S/S XForce fitted exhaust without putting tip on?? I like the look of single pipe without tip but not sure if it will sit flushish with rear bumper.Yep I have, painted the muffler black as well looks good in my humble opinion. Didnt cut the pipe flush with resr bumber as everyone I spoke to told me it would melt the bar so left it protruding about 15mm or so. Put tips in shed incase I change my mind later
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 07/08/13 01:52 PM Posted 07/08/13 01:52 PM Rolled tips FTW
PSI O6T Legacy Donating Member 440 Member For: 14y 28d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 08/08/13 08:16 AM Posted 08/08/13 08:16 AM duel 3 1/2 " tips angled to suit the bar, 1
chaydon1 Member 42 Member For: 13y 7m 21d Gender: Male Posted 13/08/13 11:26 AM Posted 13/08/13 11:26 AM Cant decide between rolled or straight tip??? grr
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 13/08/13 01:17 PM Posted 13/08/13 01:17 PM Refer to post #93
PSI O6T Legacy Donating Member 440 Member For: 14y 28d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 13/08/13 04:20 PM Posted 13/08/13 04:20 PM for oh&s reasons I went rolled tips. 1
chaydon1 Member 42 Member For: 13y 7m 21d Gender: Male Posted 14/08/13 11:41 AM Posted 14/08/13 11:41 AM Yeah rolled it is. I got the staino tip with my xforce system will look pretty sweet.Probably give me an extra 25 Kws as well 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/08/13 12:16 PM Posted 14/08/13 12:16 PM unfortunately when I had my 4 inch system put on it came with twin tips and they are rolledsad face
GeGe6 Legacy Donating Member 1,980 Member For: 14y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, SOR Posted 11/12/13 04:11 PM Posted 11/12/13 04:11 PM 3.5" dual straight cut stainless steel. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now