EFSIX I Lead Not Follow... Member 1,026 Member For: 14y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Westside,Melbourne Posted 28/01/13 03:52 PM Posted 28/01/13 03:52 PM FARK ME...what a sex machine you have buds..simply awesome
WANAGO Member 43 Member For: 16y 4m 23d Posted 29/01/13 03:01 AM Author Posted 29/01/13 03:01 AM yea cage has been tech inspected, ill get more pics of cage when I see it next, u do have to do a pedal mod too..I still have the Koyas off the car, they are brand new..
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 29/01/13 04:06 AM Posted 29/01/13 04:06 AM Have ya done tailshaft loops, external isolation switch, parachute and transblanket for full 9.0 tech inspection?
relentless xr6 Member 363 Member For: 15y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/01/13 05:49 AM Posted 29/01/13 05:49 AM So many requirements for andra to be happy. Are you going for the record or competivly racing??
WANAGO Member 43 Member For: 16y 4m 23d Posted 29/01/13 06:26 AM Author Posted 29/01/13 06:26 AM (edited) Yes John all done. hence new seats also, as need to be a fixed back not a recliner, only thing I have not done is a blanket for auto, if they say I need it, I'll buy it, chute and iso switch and T/S loop done,not chasing the record but have a number I wanna achieve in the car.. Edited 29/01/13 06:29 AM by WANAGO
relentless xr6 Member 363 Member For: 15y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/01/13 07:41 AM Posted 29/01/13 07:41 AM What about winning racers and putting v8s on the trailer sorry for a million questions but bracket racing xr6t are rare it's like you see a fast car once and never see them again!
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 29/01/13 08:29 AM Posted 29/01/13 08:29 AM ^^^ that's why doing it right
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 29/01/13 09:07 AM Posted 29/01/13 09:07 AM Cool. I'm in the same boat, I'm not after a record I just want to beable to keep go racing not be a one hit wonder. As for the seats I'm blaming your photo, I was just gonna get one for racing and fit my others for daily but now I'm gonna get a matching set and make them permanent. 2
WANAGO Member 43 Member For: 16y 4m 23d Posted 29/01/13 09:13 AM Author Posted 29/01/13 09:13 AM ^^^^dont copy John lol And yes I will be competing to race, but no I ain't chasing the record holder ATM for fastest XR6T in oz.. 1
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 29/01/13 09:30 AM Posted 29/01/13 09:30 AM Haha mine will be white/cream like what I have now, defiantly your fault wasn't even thinking about doing it til I saw pics lol.Will be good to see it raced and see how the aides in traction, when's it's first outing? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now