Jump to content

What colour is your car?  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 20d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Ken,

I notice your still Gandalf the Grey in your photo, thought of evolving into Gandalf the White??

Become what your were born to be ... err sorry I will stop now :unsure:

hehehe

  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Ken,

I notice your still Gandalf the Grey in your photo, thought of evolving into Gandalf the White??

Become what your were born to be ... err sorry I will stop now :blink:

hehehe

I was born to be one of the independently wealthy, landed gentry ... but, hey ... what ya going to do? :blink:

Gandalf the White will rise when I find an appropriate pic ...

:unsure:

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
So who are all these bluepuke OWNERS that have suddenly voted??

Cro? Ani? ... :unsure:

I was the first bluepu.. blueprint vote, phuck you very much :blink:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
I was the first bluepu.. blueprint vote, phuck you very much :unsure:

Just how many IP addresses are you using? :blink:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I'm suprised that Acid Rush hasn't got more of a showing.

It's actually Ford's best selling colour, though there is so many blueprints running around. That's all you see in Sydney though I've noticed the Citric Acid is starting to become more popular.

  • still kicking around
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay
Posted

yeah go green the whole 4 of us but but as ken said we are all individuals maybe with harvest people didn't buy them as they did not want them stolen coz green is so good

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

C'mon, there are definitely more "Team Phantom" members out there. Surely 4 more of you can vote!!!

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
C'mon, there are definitely more "Team Phantom" members out there. Surely 4 more of you can vote!!!

Probably too embarrished to ... :censored:

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted
C'mon, there are definitely more "Team Phantom" members out there.  Surely 4 more of you can vote!!!

Probably too embarrished to ... :censored:

Why be embarrassed when you drive the sexiest looking car on the road?

The shift of power is just around the corner Kenny. :censored: Team HgAg will have its homework in front of them.

  • fordxr5turbodotcom
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Point Cook, Vic
Posted

Blueprint out in front... :nod:

U guys going to concede defeat yet? :innocent:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...