#96 Member 281 Member For: 13y 10m 12d Posted 19/01/13 07:32 AM Posted 19/01/13 07:32 AM Ok. I suck at cleaning my car, but I'm learning.Windows Sh*t me though.At the current time, after washing the car, I'm using a chucks cloth and kitten glass cleaner. Its ok, but not streak free.The insides, I havent attempted lately, as I was told to avoid amonia/amonium (waaaay to long since I done chemistry) based products on the window tint.So, how do I get my glass clean!?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/01/13 07:46 AM Posted 19/01/13 07:46 AM A little diesel on a cloth goes a long way
willo88 Member 700 Member For: 14y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 19/01/13 08:12 AM Posted 19/01/13 08:12 AM meguiars no smear glass cleaner and meguiars glass cleaning cloth. comes up schmick every time
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 19/01/13 10:26 AM Posted 19/01/13 10:26 AM I use to use a vinegar and water solution with newspaper. Worked a treat and is cheap 1
boost26 Member 51 Member For: 19y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/01/13 10:50 AM Posted 19/01/13 10:50 AM Mr Sheen works a treat on your tint.Detailing clay and 0000 steel wool makes the outside glass easy to clean
AusAnt Turbo Noob Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 14y 13d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/01/13 10:57 AM Posted 19/01/13 10:57 AM I just run a moist chamois over semi regularly. Does the Job. Ant
harvo Member 50 Member For: 15y 5d Posted 22/01/13 10:23 AM Posted 22/01/13 10:23 AM Do this, you wont regret it Cheers 1
Sixpack Member 43 Member For: 18y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Gippsland Vic Posted 29/01/13 12:24 AM Posted 29/01/13 12:24 AM Dish washng detergent mixed with water on outside glass. Then rinse. Damp cloth to inside.
funkyD Member 41 Member For: 13y 11m 24d Posted 29/01/13 01:45 AM Posted 29/01/13 01:45 AM I have heard best to use plain water on the inside for the tint and just glass cleaner for outside and windscreen
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 30/01/13 05:39 AM Posted 30/01/13 05:39 AM (edited) I have heard this is best glass cleaning method for a FordMaybe also this Edited 30/01/13 05:41 AM by -SteveR- 5
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now