Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 9m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

My dad recently had an incident where a dash would have been very helpful, so I just ordered my self one, for the amount of money it costs it is a good item to have.

this is the on I bought http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/True-Full-HD-720P-Dash-DVR-Car-Video-Camera-Black-Box-IR-Recorder-Crash-Cam-/261108598221?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3ccb4905cd&_uhb=1#ht_5924wt_1070

It's only $60, and im fairly sure you might be able to get cheaper insures if you have one installed.

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Well worth getting and interested to see how it goes. Keep us informed on whats its like when you get it.

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I use my gopro, sh*t thing is it only lasts an hour

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 9m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
I use my gopro, sh*t thing is it only lasts an hour

yeah the benefit of these is they record over them selves so you never need to start stop them, they are also motion activated so if some one hits your car when its parked you will be able to get a recording of it.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

yeah I got one the other week, called up my insurer and they knocked off $100 a year on my premium as long as its on and recording at all times

  • Like 2
  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

very interesting. can it be used to record strip runs?

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

I was going to get one for my work truck. But have decided next time someone cuts me off I'm just using there car to slow me down, so don't want no evidence of that floating around.

  • Like 4
  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

hahah lol henz. have thought the same thing with work van.

only problem with buying the cheap cameras, is the quality can be iffy and crap night vision!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...