Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • New Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

guys I have seen this done, F6 tune in a G6ET, and works perfectly fine. the guy who owns the car is a master tech at ford and has shown me, it can be done. but not for consumer use, just for himself. but have seen it work correctly. so it can be done.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

have you read the posts! it can not happen and work correctly, turbo's are different sizes and so are the injectors

  • Like 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I put a HSV tune into my F6 ........

  • Like 3
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: N/W Sydney
Posted

I was thinking of getting Ford to put a Focus RS tune into my F6 so when I go to sell it I'll get more money for it..

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

I might try to flash a stock F6 tune into the mother inlaws NA focus, imagine how well that will go with 310 kw

  • Like 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Get piks mick !!!

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

Can I flash a mustang tune into my XR6T, I bought a US flash tuner off eBay to make it easier. I love the note of mustangs but my nephew can't afford one.

  • Like 2
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Yes

And paint it black

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...