Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 14y 21d
Posted

Thought this may be a good thread to help people visualise how their lowered FG may look with certain spring combinations.

I'll kick it off with this (not mine)

FG-XR6-TURBO-UTE.JPG_600.jpg

Lovells 'low' front springs

Reset rear leafs.

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

maybe also a brief rundown on how the ride is?

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 1m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Near nizpro
Posted

I second great idea, sorry I cannot add as im still stocko suspension

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burwood, NSW
Posted

maybe also a brief rundown on how the ride is?

not sure how helpful that will be.

I just recently had my ute lowered with tein coilover and rear leaves.

on the factory 19's and shagged factory rubber the ride was extremely harsh.

changed over to 20's with continentals and I was expecting the ride to get worse as more wheel and less tyre and the ride actually improved.

moral of the story, expensive tyres go a long way to help out the comfort situation.

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

xyz f6= sex...

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Randwick, sydney
Posted

3 lowered fg's on this forum? and here I was thinking everyone had them haha

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...