Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide S.A
Posted

Don't want to go down the path of aftermarket bov"s as I was defected for my previous turbo smart one. But what is the best way to get more noise from the turbo without to much attention. Wanting a louder spool/flutter as I'm sick of how it sounds at the moment.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Inb4diffbush

4 inch air intake off turbo which will require a battery relocation or small dry cell (sold as a option with the intake) or under battery intake

Will require retune if aftermarket cat fitted

Best option is the old door stopper rather then venting the stock BOV back into the intake vent it to atmo (illegal but near impossible to tell for a cop) look in tutorials if this makes no sense

Cheers

Regards, Uleh

Edited by KeddyXR6T
  • Like 1
  • Menace
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

what were ya doing to get sprung with the aftermarket jobby?

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Do u want dose or a flutter sound ?

ULN4p.png

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide S.A
Posted

Ill have a read through the tutorials and worst case just speak to my tuner because life isn't as fun without a bit of turbo noise. And kroozin I was driving home after a hard days work and they wanted to reward me I guess lol oh well. Jets always preferred the dose but like I said want to keep the engine bay as low key as possible so whatever the easiest option is.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

please dont shoot.

I found with installing the growler CAI the spool up and flutter were heaps louder.

And by heaps, I mean I never heard either before and now they go off non stop.

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Har har har haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...