Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 10/12/12 07:42 AM Posted 10/12/12 07:42 AM Yeah 16th is good.I may be stuck on a dyno with my bike though, but if not, I should be there.
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/12/12 09:29 AM Posted 13/12/12 09:29 AM Sup fools, looks like I'll be around for this one. Hopefully car is on the road as I am planning to have work done on my time off.Also, you all have to call me private skuse now.
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/12/12 09:31 AM Posted 13/12/12 09:31 AM Disregard last, didn't see it was on the 16th. I am home on the 17th ate evening. :(
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/12/12 10:11 AM Posted 13/12/12 10:11 AM I saw an fg turb's at the midland bunning's yesterday, plates read "pew pew" I thought Private Skuse must have updated his wheels...EDIT: also Pvt Skuse, have you arranged my flight in a C130 yet?? 1
sam8s Member 29 Member For: 15y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 14/12/12 08:38 AM Posted 14/12/12 08:38 AM is this cruise happening on sunday?had my fg a couple months now and keen for a cruise with a few more xrts
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 14/12/12 08:49 AM Author Posted 14/12/12 08:49 AM (edited) cruise is on, map will be PM'd tonight, so if you dont have it by 2moro, put your hand up Edited 14/12/12 08:50 AM by Krazy Kyle
Rockatansky Member 591 Member For: 16y 5m 27d Gender: Male Posted 14/12/12 09:07 AM Posted 14/12/12 09:07 AM My car's still on a truck from Melbourne to Perth,So will catch you all on the next one.Have fun!
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 14/12/12 09:58 AM Author Posted 14/12/12 09:58 AM PM sent
sam8s Member 29 Member For: 15y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 14/12/12 10:15 AM Posted 14/12/12 10:15 AM awsome looks like a decent cruise,see you all there
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 14/12/12 11:54 AM Posted 14/12/12 11:54 AM My car's still on a truck from Melbourne to Perth,So will catch you all on the next one.Have fun!Hitch a ride with someone? You can cruise in 2013 I'd offer but it looks like I have at least 2 passengers already!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now