Should I Buy This Xr6T (Merged Topic)

Terror07

• Member For: 10y 6m 3d

A colour like that would present a larger problem than usual colours such as white and grey also. I will pass.

Check this one out:

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mount-cotton/cars-vans-utes/ford-xr6-turbo-bf-ii/1191378109

What is the most you would part with for that?

Seems incredibly clean but is super expensive for mine.

• Member For: 6y 11m 26d

Not worth it, has had a fair bit of use that car, boot and seats worn, tow bar never a good sign, has different wheels in photo's, 2006 model may not have 'typhoon' build engine. It would have to be pristine for that money atm.

• Member For: 10y 6m 3d

The seats look in good condition compared to nearly all the other cars I have seen in person and on the market at the moment. I have photos of the driver seat also which I think is in good condition.

I do agree it is too much for the car though. I told him to have a look at the redbook value and see why nobody has contacted him about it. Its over double what redbook is indicating.

Search continues.

Any cars for sale you guys would recommend I check out?

• Member For: 6y 11m 26d

This one has been looked after not sure if mods or not. Different wheels in pics, exhaust pipe looks different. Its in VIC. Still pricey, July build though (upgrade?)

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Ford-Falcon-2007/SSE-AD-5520261/?Cr=8

18 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

Gotta love a three speed T400 on the highway. Yea, I know it will break everything else.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 17d

saw that car in my perusal, also, looks to be either ultra-low or cut springs or has airbags haha If it's back to stock height, I'd be wary of any and all suspension components being damaged/changed. But could be mint? who knows... number plate suggests female owner - country girl who has a super-low falcon turbo... doesn't promise to be in great mechanical condition.

• Like 1