MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/11/12 08:52 AM Posted 26/11/12 08:52 AM I've done some searching around but haven't really found the answer im after.. Is there any way to remove that ugly logo writing some companies leave on their intercoolers? I'm happy with my cooler and would like to keep it polished but I think it looks sh*t with the writing on it.. Being on the fins I'm guessing it wouldn't be easy to remove so what can I do besides painting it black? Can you maybe turn it around? It's not the easiest thing to replace either because it's a g6e engine in a BF so has custom piping
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 26/11/12 09:04 AM Posted 26/11/12 09:04 AM Try thinners and then emery, will have to polish it. Too muchy fuggin around. Paint it.
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/11/12 09:11 AM Posted 26/11/12 09:11 AM Plaz paint all there cooler cores silver even the polished ones like mine
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 26/11/12 09:14 AM Posted 26/11/12 09:14 AM Just paint over it then if that's the case. 1
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/11/12 09:20 AM Author Posted 26/11/12 09:20 AM Oh ok that's good to know! In that case I might just paint over the writing and core in silver and leave the rest polished.. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now