Goliath Member 383 Member For: 16y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/11/12 10:02 AM Posted 23/11/12 10:02 AM There is cutting with the stage 2 PW kit.
CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 23/11/12 10:02 AM Posted 23/11/12 10:02 AM on a fg it does require cutting with stage 2.. with stage 3 more cutting is needed cutting away original radiator mounts and original top intercooler brackets.. 1
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 23/11/12 10:12 AM Posted 23/11/12 10:12 AM Sorry, there's no cutting on a BA/BF with a Stage 2.On mobile so not sure what car the OP has.
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Posted 25/11/12 09:55 AM Posted 25/11/12 09:55 AM I think cooler alone I'd be asking about $700ish as mentioned. Given I've started looking at mods for next year I would probably pay around that given the lack of good second hand coolers for sale and a new core alone is $1100. Send me a pm in about 2 months, I should be looking for a cooler about then lol
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y Gender: Male Posted 25/11/12 10:00 AM Posted 25/11/12 10:00 AM Sorry, there's no cutting on a BA/BF with a Stage 2.On mobile so not sure what car the OP has.Yes there is
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 25/11/12 10:02 AM Posted 25/11/12 10:02 AM Where? Don't remember cutting anything on mine.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y Gender: Male Posted 25/11/12 10:03 AM Posted 25/11/12 10:03 AM Passenger side radiator mount to make room for the pipe.. Only the size of a 20c coin
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 25/11/12 10:05 AM Posted 25/11/12 10:05 AM Ah, yes. Remember that now, on the bottom LHS. Still no cutting of major supports or rails. Unlike other kits available.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y Gender: Male Posted 25/11/12 10:07 AM Posted 25/11/12 10:07 AM Yeah true.. Lucky we dont have that plastic support like fg's 1
Steven87 Member 109 Member For: 14y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Westside Posted 26/11/12 12:46 AM Posted 26/11/12 12:46 AM Yeah true.. Lucky we dont have that plastic support like fg'sIs the pw stage 2 cooler heaps better then your Capa one you had in the car before?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now