Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Kesdy adds me, next game I finish it with a triple kill all on kill cam. Winning.

  • Like 1
  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Haha, my best game yet.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne S.E.
Posted
Kesdy adds me, next game I finish it with a triple kill all on kill cam. Winning.

Hax without a doubt

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

I couldn't work out how to hack, if I could Ild do a lot better!

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne S.E.
Posted

I know there are trigger mods you can do on the Xbox remotes. Other than that you have to hack the Xbox software itself, which isn't hard. But you run the risk of getting banned on Xbox live

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Good few games with hens the other mourning

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...