D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 15d Gender: Male Posted 19/05/13 05:45 AM Author Posted 19/05/13 05:45 AM :D my mate captured when it all went wrong lol
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/05/13 06:08 AM Posted 19/05/13 06:08 AM u beat lol fpv hahah ironic I think sohttp://youtu.be/VjHQNgWQRhQ 1
willo88 Member 700 Member For: 14y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 19/05/13 06:11 AM Posted 19/05/13 06:11 AM I remember my first stage....lol what a peanut 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 19/05/13 06:13 AM Posted 19/05/13 06:13 AM I had a car that smoked like that once.Turns out that old 253's don't like diesel too much...Love the announcers comments .. that didn't look good.OK, what plans have you got for the next motor as I am sure that you had thought about an engine rebuild b4 everything went south last night.
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 15d Gender: Male Posted 19/05/13 06:31 AM Author Posted 19/05/13 06:31 AM well I dont reallllly know what my options are until I find out the extent of the damage, but assuming its just bottom end I was looking at an atomic performance built bottom end. 9 grand though. Surely theres a better way. If I didn't need a block itd be ok but yeah I do lol Cheers Jet morrrreeeee vids lol :D 1
spinr33 Legacy Donating Member 964 Member For: 15y 1m 18d Posted 19/05/13 06:54 AM Posted 19/05/13 06:54 AM Maybe a Spool bottom end looks goodhttp://www.spoolimports.com/spool-short-engines/spool-4-litre-barra-xr6t-short-engineLove the peep hole with the rod peeking out haha 1
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 19/05/13 08:56 AM Posted 19/05/13 08:56 AM new fg f6 short ftw..
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 15d Gender: Male Posted 19/05/13 09:04 AM Author Posted 19/05/13 09:04 AM Rather go stronger and go built. Don't wanna break it again Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
old_mate Member 767 Member For: 20y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/05/13 09:20 AM Posted 19/05/13 09:20 AM Did you do the oil pump gears?Did it have an aftermarket balancer on it?Quite a few horror stories up here in QLD regarding the atomic motors, parts are as good as ever however assembly has been blamed on a few failures (doesn't appear brad is screwing them together himself)Another high 400 car lunched its factory oil pump this weekend as well - same outcome as yourself. 1
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 15d Gender: Male Posted 19/05/13 09:26 AM Author Posted 19/05/13 09:26 AM as far as I know all internals were standard BF F6
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now