D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 13d Gender: Male Posted 19/12/12 11:00 AM Author Posted 19/12/12 11:00 AM Cheers man, I like urs too, considering my best mate used to own it and its the car that made me want an f6
Rydeit Member 327 Member For: 14y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide S.A Posted 19/12/12 11:47 AM Posted 19/12/12 11:47 AM Ohhhhh hahah he told me about a mate who bought an f6 because of his and that it had awesome power. Adelaide is to small
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 13d Gender: Male Posted 19/12/12 12:47 PM Author Posted 19/12/12 12:47 PM haha yeah I picked up my car from its tune the day you test drove his
Rydeit Member 327 Member For: 14y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide S.A Posted 19/12/12 03:42 PM Posted 19/12/12 03:42 PM Nice yeh I fell in love. Funny thing was the turbo was missing two bolts and a few hoses were loose when I bought it. Was running way down on power. Wonder if your mate ever actually new how good the car ran when it was all fixed lol
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 19/12/12 08:32 PM Posted 19/12/12 08:32 PM Then the 4inch intake is louder again ....My 4" is no where near as load as my old 3" under battery, the underbattery used to scream!!!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/12/12 09:19 PM Posted 19/12/12 09:19 PM that's weird I had the rapid under on my ba and now staino 4inch on the fg and its way louder 1
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 13d Gender: Male Posted 24/12/12 08:29 AM Author Posted 24/12/12 08:29 AM interesting, I like the sound now, but still, more intake wouldnt be bad haha. Maybe if I get a daily :D
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 13d Gender: Male Posted 29/03/13 02:37 AM Author Posted 29/03/13 02:37 AM Well a bits changed, ran on the dyno to check out how it was going with fuel etc with the surge and pump and yeah it had bad valve float so that got cut short lol. Have put crow springs in it now and also bought some ID1000 injectors. Gonna run straight e85 as of Wednesday when it gets its E85 tune. Hopefully can push close to 400rwkw now 2
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 19d Gender: Male Posted 29/03/13 03:03 AM Posted 29/03/13 03:03 AM what power & boost she make mate.??
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 13d Gender: Male Posted 29/03/13 03:37 AM Author Posted 29/03/13 03:37 AM I mean this coming Wednesday 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now